Thank you for your interest in working at Brillantmont International School.
Brillantmont is an exciting place to work. It is a family-owned
school with a strong sense of community. Not only do our students come
from all over the world but our staff too. Between them, over 15
nationalities are represented. Working in such a multi-cultural context
is enriching and stimulating.
Working as a teacher at Brillantmont
All applicants for a teaching position at Brillantmont must have at least 2-3 years teaching experience in the relevant subject area, preferably in an international school. All applicants must provide evidence of:
- at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- a recognised teaching qualification (such as PGCE)
- their teaching track record
- professional development undertaken
- familiarity with the programmes offered within Brillantmont
Working in our boarding school at Brillantmont
Brillantmont is dedicated to a holistic approach to education providing the highest standards of support and care for the students. Our aim is to develop a dedicated team to nurture our family atmosphere and promote the learning and well-being of our boarding students. All applicants for a position in the Boarding School at Brillantmont must:
- be responsible and committed to the welfare and safety of the students in their care
- be enthusiastic about boarding school life to the students entrusted to them
- work as a team within the clearly defined boarding structure
- tolerant of cultural diversity and committed to making an impact on the lives of young people
- sensible, approachable and a good communicator
Brillantmont is committed to the safeguarding and protection of its students. Confidential security checks are requested of all candidates.
We currently have openings for Boarding staff.